Monday 6 December 2021

First Post

 Haloow :)

    This is my first time using blogspot. Why I'm still writing on blogspot like this ?? Not on micro blog like Twitter? Somehow I wonder too, maybe because i just want to practice my typing skill and English vocabulary by writing some word on blog.

    I don't know nothing about blogspot. But I do some research when i saw other people blog. they got a nice touch on their blog. Then me just don't know about how to do that, so I just write. Then don't care about anything about design on my blog. 

    Then about the writing. i don't know nothing about writing. i forgot about paragraph, and it's explanation. i just write it, that's all. So I hope u all when read this blog can forgive me hihi. 

    So the topic on this blog simply just want to share about what I feel. This blog will be my place to share all I thought about this life. And with English language I hope this can reach readers from other worlds. And i hope too you can understand what I mean. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Second Post

My Bizarre Life.     You know, since little I was gifted to become ugly and not lucky. But I also not kind with other people. So Life fucked...